Hurry on over to Moolala where you can grab a FREE voucher for 100 FREE Mini Custom Business cards from Moo.com! Spend nothing right now to grab this FREE voucher! Just spend $5 on shipping, when you order your cards from Moo.com. (If you decide you don’t want these free business cards, (which I am not sure why you wouldn’t), you haven’t lost anything, because you don’t pay for shipping until you order! The voucher is completely FREE!
(oops, earlier today, I told you that this was for 50 free cards, when it is in fact for 100 Free cards! A $20 value- FREE! How cool is that?)
Do you know what I think is the coolest thing about Moo cards? EVERY card can have a different PHOTO on it! So, get creative, here are some ideas-
- For photographers- use different photos on each card to show off your work. If you take different types of pics, like weddings, babies, family shots, etc, make sure you include a variety of pics! Seriously, you would pay so much to get cards like this done up, this is such a great way to promote your business!
- Teachers- make good behavior tickets for your students. Make a spot for the child’s name, date and what they did to earn the ticket. Put the tickets in a jar and choose one or two a week to win a prize. Or, use them to send a little “Got caught being good” note home!
- For artists or etsy shop owners, put pics of different pieces you have made on these cards.
- For small business owners, or personal sales owners- make images on picmonkey or other software to use as “coupons” for your business. Send them out on your customer’s birthdays or hand them to a new potential client! Make various types of coupons (10% off, 20% off, $5 off a $25 purchase, etc)
- Make custom gift tags for the Holidays! (Just punch a hole in the corner and string some ribbon through!)
- If you make handmade gifts- Make cute “hand-made by …. ” Tags!
- For mom’s put your info and swap with the mom’s of the new friends your child will make this school year. Put kids artwork, kids pictures and more on them. (Make a few for each of your children, that way when you hand someone your card, they can’t forget which playmate it is for!)
- Put various Scripture verses with pictures or loving thoughts on them. Stick these encouraging cards in lunch boxes, greeting cards and more!
- The possibilities are endless with these little cards! Stand out in a crowd and get noticed with these awesome free business cards!
Go here and grab this free deal while it lasts!
Thanks time to save workshops